Every $1 you donate to SER results in $8.70 return on investment in the community.*
Your gift, no matter the size, has a direct impact on the more than 2,000 clients we serve annually.
- $25 buys a weekly bus pass for a client to get to class or their new job.
- $50 equips a construction training graduate with the basic tool kit necessary to make a living.
- $250 ensures a welding student will have the books & supplies needed to complete training.
- $500 provides week-long job readiness course for 3 clients
- $1,000 empowers a SER youth client with five weeks of paid on-the-job training or internship experience
Give the gift of self-sufficiency. Help SER continue to improve lives... one job at a time.
*Based on United Way of Greater Houston's 2011-2012 independent evaluation results