Every $1 you donate to SER results in $8.70 return on investment in the community.
Your gift, no matter the size, has a direct impact on the more than 4,000 clients we serve annually.
- $25 buys a weekly bus pass for a client to get to class or their new job.
- $50 gives a client a head start in their job search with an interview-ready suit
- $100 equips a construction training graduate with the basic tool kit necessary to make a living.
- $250 provides basic computer literacy instruction for a senior client
- $500 provides week-long job readiness course for 2 clients
- $1,000 equips students with books, protective gear, and supplies for SER's welding training course
- $2,500 places a young person in a 10-week paid internship or on-the-job training
Give the gift of self-sufficiency. Help SER continue to transform lives... one job at a time.